How long will you play for?

I normally perform  two one hour sets or three forty minutes of live music during the evening, but can alter this to fit your requirements as I can play as much or as little music as you require including afternoon sets. I can play 2×60,3×40,2×45,1×90 min set depending on your timings, i am completely flexible and will work with you to make your event run smoothly.

Do you provide background/dancing music in the breaks?

I provide music all night long,you can send me song requests prior to your event.Music will be played before,in-between and after my live sets.I can also offer live background music as well which creates a lovely atmosphere over a wedding breakfast for example.

Do you accept song requests?

Yes,3 weeks notice is required but i will learn one song for free.

Can we use your equipment to make speeches?

Yes, my wireless microphone and PA are available for speeches and announcements all night, i am happy to make those if needed.

Do you charge extra for sound and lighting equipment?

No – I provide my own high quality Bose professional sound system and LED lighting system as well as moving heads and these are included in my price.

How long do you need to set up?

I need half an hour to set up and sound-check comfortably. If there are any access issues to the venue I need to know in advance to allow a little extra time.

Will you set up before the guests arrive? 

For parties and weddings I would generally expect to set up a couple of hours before the performance time. On a typical evening I might set up around 6:30pm and perform between 8 pm and 12 pm. Setting up a long time in advance of the performance time is sometimes necessary and this can be arranged with prior notification, depending how early the set up is there may be an additional cost.

Do you have Insurance?

Yes, i am fully PAT tested and have Public liability insurance up to £12,000,000 so you are in very safe hands.

How much space do you need?

It’s just me and my small PA and lighting so not much room is needed at all really,2×2 metres is ample with head room of around 7.5 feet.

What sort of electrical supply do you need?
I require at least two electrical sockets in the vicinity of the performance area. The total of all my sound and lighting equipment requires power consumption of no more than 4000W, which can be safely provided by 2 standard mains wall sockets.

Will i need to supply soft drinks and food?

Soft drinks are essential for keeping my voice in the best shape for your event, and if my stay is over 4 hours then a bite to eat would be very well recieved (happy to be included in a buffet or some sandwiches)

Will you travel outside of the M25?

Yes, i have played the length of the uk as well as internationally. Just ask!

How do I book you Richie?
You can e-mail me Richie.musicman@gmail.com or call me: 07415 426 032 or using the details on the “Book me here” page on this website.